If you do not want to lay on the beach or at the swimming pool all day there are many different things to do. You can choose from something active and exciting to educational to something relaxing or a combination.
There are plenty of Aruba activities for you to choose from on days you do not want to relax on the beach or at the poolsite. Ranging from children's activities to adult adventures, Aruba activities offer something for everyone.
- Different casinos offer top notch gaming, some 24 hours a day.
- Movies in Aruba are American films, available in different theaters.
- Shopping features imported merchandise as well as local artisan creations.
- Spas offer a variety of treatments to pamper and indulge.
- Other Aruba activities include a host of water sports such as deep-sea fishing, sailing, scuba diving , snorkeling, kayaking, swimming, water skiing, jet skiing and windsurfing make the warm days even better.
- You can also enjoy the north coast of Aruba on a horseback or in a jeep or see it from a distance while playing golf at the Tierra del Sol golfcourse.
And, just incase, you don't want to have the hassle of arranging your activities yourself, there are also companies available that will take care of finding, booking and getting you to your activity!